- Enclosure Ratings
- Enclosure Type
- Enclosure By Material
- Enclosure By Mount
- Traffic Control
- Stock Enclosures
- Custom Fabrication
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Telecommunications enclosures are used in protecting electrical equipment in charge of transporting voice, video and other data for a number of industries. Telecommunications companies rely on custom and standard NEMA-rated electrical boxes to protect their sensitive equipment. Custom enclosures are often needed because installers constantly struggle to adapt off-the-shelf products to unusual requirements.
Why Choose Bison ProFab?
- Standard and custom NEMA enclosures
- Custom shelving and equipment racking
- Repurposing of standard NEMA designs for special indoor or outdoor telecommunication uses
- Fabrication services available for corrosion-resistant outdoor enclosures such as stainless steel
- Enclosures and aluminum enclosures
- Every Bison ProFab telecom cabinet, regardless of adaptations, is built to meet or exceed NEMA standards. The result: reliable performance in long term service
All this plus a competitive unit cost and rapid turnaround helps make Bison ProFab a telecommunications professional’s first call for enclosure solutions.