- Enclosure Ratings
- Enclosure Type
- Enclosure By Material
- Enclosure By Mount
- Traffic Control
- Stock Enclosures
- Custom Fabrication
- About Us
- Contact Us
- What Makes Bison Profab Unique?
- Bison Profab Upgrades Capabilities
- Our View On Diversification
- Bison ProFab Passes ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Re-certification
- Polyurethane Gasket VS Silicone Gasket
- Seamless Pour In-place Gaskets vs. Glued Strips
- MIG, TIG, and Heliarc Welding
- IP Protection Ratings vs. NEMA Equivalency
- The Evolution of Industrial Enclosures - Part II
- The Evolution of Industrial Enclosures - Part I
- Things You Should Know When Designing an Enclosure
- ATEX and IECEx Enclosures
- Frequently Asked Questions
Bison ProFab Passes ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Re-certification
One of the underlying fundamental values of Bison Profab is our commitment to quality. Just recently Bison was re-certified to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO TS29001:2011 quality standards. This extensive audit revealed that there were no major or minor non-conformance issues!
What is ISO? ISO is a Quality Standard that outlines the requirements that an organization must maintain in their Quality Management System for ISO certification. The ISO 9001:2008 standard is the only ISO standard that requires certification and annual audits to ensure our quality management system is in compliance and evolving with our manufacturing process. ISO 9001:2008 evaluates whether our Quality Management System is appropriate and effective, while forcing us to identify and implement improvements.
What this means to our customers is that we are focused on meeting their expectations and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction. Our sales force tracks customer feedback to ensure we are doing the best job possible. From the CEO to the delivery drivers, every employee here at Bison has undergone extensive ISO training to ensure that we are delivering a quality product, in a timely manner. We look forward to another great year in serving our customers.