- Enclosure Ratings
- Enclosure Type
- Enclosure By Material
- Enclosure By Mount
- Traffic Control
- Stock Enclosures
- Custom Fabrication
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Bison ProFab manufactures high-quality IP56 electrical enclosures. International Protection (IP) standards are used to designate the protective capacity of an electrical enclosure. The two-digit code shows the protection against particles (the first digit) and water (the second digit).
Features of IP56 cabinets include:
- Specialized materials, including aluminum alloys, stainless steel, galvanized steel and carbon steel, to meet your application requirements. Finishes available include wet coat and powder coat painting, anodizing and alodining.
- Security and tamper-resistant hardware.
- Environmental controls, including thermostats, heat strips, air conditioning, passive or fan-assisted venting and insulation.
- Light switches.
- Viewing windows.
- Fuse blocks and power panels.
- Casters, support legs and risers.
- Range of installation options, including free-standing, pad mounted, wall mounted, pole mounted and walk-in.
Our IP56 enclosure designs provide top quality, easy-to-customize enclosures to meet your specific application requirements. At Bison ProFab, we are committed to meeting the fast turnarounds and cost-savings you need without sacrificing quality and the high performance your expect from your IP56 electrical enclosure. We have built a reputation for providing customers with custom solutions at standard-model budgets.
|Protection from Solids||Protection from Moisture|
|- Complete Protection from any tools or objects (dust permitted - no harmful deposits).
- This enclosure is not air tight and therefore only allows dust size particles in non-harmful quantities to penetrate.
|- High pressure jets from all directions, (limited ingress permitted).|
|Weather Conditions Enclosure can Withstand|
|- Enclosure can be hosed down, eg. Ship decks.|