- Enclosure Ratings
- Enclosure Type
- Enclosure By Material
- Enclosure By Mount
- Traffic Control
- Stock Enclosures
- Custom Fabrication
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Bison ProFab is a leading manufacturer of high quality electrical enclosures that meet IP65 standards. International Protection (IP) standards are used to designate the protective capacity of an electrical enclosure. The two-digit code shows the protection against particles (the first digit) and water (the second digit). IP65 electrical enclosures provide:
- Complete protection for the enclosed equipment from dust and other materials such as dirt, oils and non-corrosives.
- Protection from voltage and moving parts for people who come in contact with the enclosure.
- A high level of protection from water, including powerful jet sprays used during washdown.
IP65 Cabinet Features
- Specialized materials, including aluminum alloys, stainless steel and carbon steel, to meet your application requirements. Finishes available include wet coat and powder coat painting, anodizing and alodining.
- Security and tamper-resistant hardware.
- Environmental controls, including thermostats, heat strips, air conditioning, passive or fan-assisted venting and insulation.
- "Washdown"rated fan assemblies.
- Light switches.
- Viewing windows.
- Fuse blocks and power panels.
- Casters, support legs and risers.
- Range of installation options, including free-standing, pad mounted, wall mounted, pole mounted and walk-in.
Our enclosure designs provide high quality electrical enclosures for industrial applications that can be easily customized to meet IP65 standards at a standard-model price. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures a quick turnaround without sacrificing quality and ensuring that your exact requirements are met.
|Protection from Solids||Protection from Moisture|
|- Complete protection from solid objects of any kind.||- High pressure jets from all directions, (limited ingress permitted).|
|Weather Conditions Enclosure can Withstand|
|- Enclosure can be hosed down, eg. Ship decks.|