Leading NEMA Enclosure Manufacturers
Bison ProFab stands out among electrical enclosure manufacturers of steel, stainless steel, sheet metal, and aluminum NEMA enclosures for two good reasons. One is our rigorous approach to manufacturing quality, balanced by a willingness to think “outside the box” in response to a non-standard enclosure need.
Bison Profab's main focus is on Custom Electrical Enclosures. Currently 95% of our work is custom enclosures that cannot be purchased off the shelf. We focus on three main selling points: quality work, quick turnaround and a competitive price point.
One Standard: Continuous Improvement
Every Bison ProFab enclosure, regardless of price or features, benefits from a constant effort to maximize manufacturing quality. Computer design technology and CNC manufacturing equipment help create industry-leading performance in initial quality, turnaround reliability and optimum value for the money.
A Manufacturer of Choice
The difference shows in a wealth of Bison ProFab customization options, provided under the expert guidance of experienced design and manufacturing professionals.
- Extra structural reinforcement
- Custom exterior finishes
- Tamper resistance/security features
- Pad, pole, wall mount or free-standing configurations
- Custom venting and AC systems
- Lights, fans, and climate controls
- Casters, custom doors/windows
- Sizes from small junction box enclosures to large walk-in buildings
Bison ProFab is proud to be members of the following sustainable energy, manufacturing, and business organizations:
- NFIB - National Federation of Independent Business
- TXSES - Texas Solar Energy Society
- ASES - American Solar Energy Society
- ISES - International Solar Energy Society
- SEPA - Solar Electric Power Association
- TREIA - Texas Renewable Energy Industry Association
- Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce
"Mike, I wanted to say THANK YOU to the whole Bison Profab team including yourself on this project! Both the customer and I were very impressed with the quality of the boxes." - Jesse Harris, Snap-On Industrial