Pole & Tower Mounted Electrical Enclosures
Bison ProFab pole mount enclosures are available with a variety of mounting bracket options for attachment to interior support poles, outdoor phone or light poles, or other cylindrical objects. Pole mounting brackets may be affixed to the enclosure’s back wall with welds or hardware.
Aluminum enclosures are our most common material type. When an electrical enclosure is going to be mounted outside, susceptible to the elements we generally recommend Aluminum for the following reasons:
- Superior heat dissipation if used outside or exposed to the elements.
- Corrosive resistance for use around harmful materials, if powder coated.
- Lightweight yet extremely strong and durable.
Stainless Steel enclosures are commonly recommended for more extreme situations because of its:
- Superior heat resistantance up to 145°C for use in harmful environments.
- Corrosion protection is unmatched (316 SS).
- Exceptional strength and durability.
Stainless steel banding or U-bolts can be configured to fit any pole diameter and may be made field adjustable to a variety of diameters.