- Enclosure Ratings
- Enclosure Type
- Enclosure By Material
- Enclosure By Mount
- Traffic Control
- Stock Enclosures
- Custom Fabrication
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Custom Electrical Enclosures & Cabinets
Users of custom electrical enclosure cabinets want a perfect fit for their application, yet cannot sacrifice the affordability of a standard mass-produced enclosure. Bison manufactures NEMA rated electrical enclosures with custom fabrication using high-quality materials such as 3000 and 5000 series aluminum, stainless steel, hot-rolled, cold rolled and galvanized steel.
Enclosures are used to protect electrical components in both indoor and outdoor applications. Bison will work with you and most third-party certification agencies to develop a custom electrical enclosure to meet any industry standards including UL Certifications & IEC Ingress Protection.
Electrical Enclosure Development
- Custom electrical cabinets with virtually unlimited custom accessory options
- Sizes from small junction electrical boxes to large walk-in buildings
- Special features including windows, AC units, custom doors, insulation, lights, fans and more
- Mounting options: wall, pole, pad and free standing
- The expert guidance of in-house design experts
- Reverse engineering
- Enclosures built to any size in height, width or depth
- Consistent quality at all unit volumes, from one enclosure to hundreds
Bison works with you to produce custom electrical enclosures with a competitive price and rapid turnaround times. It is easy to see why Bison ProFab performance sets an industry standard for custom enclosure development.
Questions when Manufacturing Electrical Enclosures
- Is it an indoor or outdoor application
- Is there a specific NEMA rating requirement
- How large does the enclosure need to be; height, width and depth
- What will the environment be like; i.e. hot, cold, corrosive chemicals, salt air, etc.
- Will there be any security or potential vandalism issues
- Will the enclosure need to support a specific weight load
- What material do you want used for fabricating the enclosure
- How will the enclosure be installed; i.e. pole mount, free standing, wall mount, etc.
- What type of protection will the equipment inside the enclosure require
- Will the enclosure require ventilation; passive or forced
- Will your electronics need to be air-conditioned or heated
- Do you need access from more than one side
- Do the doors need to be hinged on the right or the left
Bison also offers overstock electrical enclosures at discounted prices and are available for immediate shipment.