- Enclosure Ratings
- Enclosure Type
- Enclosure By Material
- Enclosure By Mount
- Traffic Control
- Stock Enclosures
- Custom Fabrication
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Bison ProFab is approved to manufacture IP66 Electrical Enclosures that are tested and certified by Intertek (a third party testing agency).
IP66 Protection & Advantages
- Customizable enclosure metals, including aluminum alloys, stainless steel and carbon steel, to meet your application requirements. Finishes available include wet coat and powder coat painting, anodizing and alodining.
- Security and tamper-resistant hardware
- Range of accessories such as: environmental controls, including thermostats, heat strips, air conditioning, passive or fan-assisted venting and insulation, to NEMA 4 and 4X ratings.
- "Washdown"rated fan assemblies
- Light switches
- Viewing windows
- Fuse blocks and power panels
- Casters, support legs and risers
- Range of installation/mounting options, including free-standing, pad mounted, wall mounted, pole mounted and walk-in
Bison ProFab's enclosures are designed to provide custom solutions to your application that require IP66 protection, at a standard-model price. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures a quick turnaround without sacrificing the quality you expect from Bison ProFab's enclosures. With 20 years of experience, our expert staff has the capability to design and manufacture your enclosure quickly, to the standards required for IP66 enclosures.
Our electrical enclosures are manufactured in the same specialized facility as Bison ProFab's custom products, by the same experienced craftsmen. Features of our IP66 cabinets include:
|Protection from Solids||Protection from Moisture|
|- Complete protection from solid objects of any kind.||- High pressure jets from all directions, (limited ingress permitted).|
|Weather Conditions Enclosure can Withstand|
|- Enclosure can be hosed down, eg. Ship decks.|