Wall Mount NEMA Enclosures
Mounting Hardware Options
Hardware used to mount electrical enclosures include the use of external tabs, mounting brackets or pre-punched holes in the cabinet’s back wall.
Recommended Material Options
Aluminum - Aluminum NEMA enclosures are our most common material type.
- Corrosive resistance for use around harmful materials, if powder coated.
- Superior heat dissipation if left out in the elements.
- Light weight yet extremely strong and durable.
Stainless Steel - Commonly recommended for more extreme situations.
- Corrosion protection is unmatched (316 SS).
- Superior heat resistance up to 145°C for use in harmful environments.
- Exceptional strength and durability.
Reinforcement plates can be added to wall mount enclosures if the application requires them.