- Electrical Enclosure Ratings
- Traffic Control Enclosures
- Enclosure Styles
- Metal Enclosures
- Industrial Uses
- U Bolts
- Sun Shields
- Enclosure Lights
- Light Switches
- Axial Fans
- Air Conditioners
- Alarm Switch
- EIA Racks
- Viewing Windows
- Slide-out Drawers
- Enclosure Breathers
- Casters & Wheels
- Police Boxes
- Power Supply
- Vibration Control
- Vents & Air Filters
- Lifting Eyes
- Back Plates / Sub-Panels
- Contact Us
IP 66 Enclosure Rating
Bison ProFab is approved to manufacture IP66 Electrical Enclosures that are tested and certified by Intertek (a third party testing agency).
International Protection (IP) standards are used to designate the protective capacity of an electrical enclosure. The two-digit code shows the protection against particles (the first digit) and water (the second digit). IP66 electrical enclosures provide:
- Complete protection for the enclosed equipment from dust and other materials such as dirt, oils and non-corrosives
- Protection from voltage and moving parts for people who come in contact with the enclosure
- A high level of protection from water, including powerful jet sprays and temporary flood conditions.
Bison ProFab's enclosures are designed to provide custom solutions to your application that require IP66 protection, at a standard-model price. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures a quick turnaround without sacrificing the quality you expect from Bison ProFab's enclosures. With 20 years of experience, our expert staff has the capability to design and manufacture your enclosure quickly, to the standards required for IP66 enclosures.
Our electrical enclosures are manufactured in the same specialized facility as Bison ProFab's custom products, by the same experienced craftsmen. Features of our IP66 cabinets include:
- Customizable enclosure metals, including aluminum alloys, stainless steel and carbon steel, to meet your application requirements. Finishes available include wet coat and powder coat painting, anodizing and alodining.
- Security and tamper-resistant hardware
- Range of accessories such as: environmental controls, including thermostats, heat strips, air conditioning, passive or fan-assisted venting and insulation, to NEMA 4 and 4X ratings.
- "Washdown"rated fan assemblies
- Light switches
- Viewing windows
- Fuse blocks and power panels
- Casters, support legs and risers
- Range of installation/mounting options, including free-standing, pad mounted, wall mounted, pole mounted and walk-in
Bison ProFab is proud of its reputation for high quality, high performing enclosures. Our rigorous approach to manufacturing quality and efficiency, coupled with creative and innovative designs for custom applications, ensures that your IP66 electrical enclosure or cabinet will meet or exceed your expectations for performance, quality and value.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 800.825.5805.