- Custom Fabrication
- Electrical Enclosures
- Traffic Control Enclosures
- Enclosures by Material
- Custom Enclosures
- Battery / Solar Power
- Stock Battery
- Oil & Gas Production
- IT Enclosures
- Traffic Control Enclosures
- Cable/Wire Management
- Waste Water Treatment
- Food & Beverage Enclosures
- Industrial Carts
- Industrial Computer Consoles
- Rail Industry
- Aviation Industry
- Seismic Enclosures
- Transportation Industry
- Product Catalog
- Contact Us
Bison ProFab is a leading manufacturer of high quality electrical enclosures that can meet IP44 standards. International Protection (IP) standards are used to designate the protective capacity of an electrical enclosure. The two-digit code shows the protection against particles (the first digit) and water (the second digit). IP44 enclosures provide:
Build a NEMA Enclosure with Equivalent IP Protection
- Protection for the enclosed equipment from the entry of solid articles with a diameter greater than 1mm into the enclosure
- Protection against water spray from any direction.
- Can be custom manufactured with cutouts, insulation, hinges, latches or locks
|Protection from Solids||Protection from Moisture|
|- Protection from granular foreign objects diameter >1mm
- (Object or tool the size of a small wire)
- This enclosures protection could be compared to that of a Kevlar Cloth.
|- Spraying water from all directions, (limited ingress permitted)|
|Weather Conditions Enclosure can Withstand|
|- Enclosure can protect against splashing water from any direction.|
|Build a NEMA Enclosure with Equivalent IP Protection|
IP44 Enclosure Characteristics
- Specialized materials, including aluminum alloys, stainless steel, galvanized steel and carbon steel, to meet your application requirements. Finishes available include wet coat and powder coat painting, anodizing and alodining.
- Security and tamper-resistant hardware
- Environmental controls, including thermostats, heat strips, air conditioning, passive or fan-assisted venting and insulation
- Light switches
- Viewing windows
- Fuse blocks and power panels
- Casters, support legs and risers
- Range of installation options, including free-standing, pad mounted, wall mounted, pole mounted and walk-in
Bison creates IP44 electrical enclosures that are easily customizeable, offering top quality cabinets that rise above "standard" IP electrical enclosures. Our advanced designs and manufacturing processes enable our staff to customize your enclosure efficiently and economically, providing you with cabinets that will meet your exact specifications and perform well in your application.
We have built a reputation for delivering custom solutions at standard-model prices. Everyone at Bison ProFab is committed to meeting the fast turnarounds and cost-savings you need without sacrificing quality and the high performance you expect from your IP44 standards in an electrical enclosure.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 800.825.5805.