- Electrical Enclosure Ratings
- Traffic Control Enclosures
- Enclosure Styles
- Metal Enclosures
- Industrial Uses
- U Bolts
- Sun Shields
- Enclosure Lights
- Light Switches
- Axial Fans
- Air Conditioners
- Alarm Switch
- EIA Racks
- Viewing Windows
- Slide-out Drawers
- Enclosure Breathers
- Casters & Wheels
- Police Boxes
- Power Supply
- Vibration Control
- Vents & Air Filters
- Lifting Eyes
- Back Plates / Sub-Panels
- Contact Us
IP 54 Enclosures
Bison ProFab manufactures high quality electrical enclosures that meet IP54 standards. International Protection (IP) standards are used to designate the protective capacity of an electrical enclosure. The two-digit code shows the protection against particles (the first digit) and water (the second digit). IP54 enclosures provide:
- Protection for the enclosed equipment from dust and other materials such as dirt, oils and non-corrosives.
**This enclosure is not air tight and therefore only allows dust size particles in non-harmful quantities to penetrate.
- Protection from voltage and moving parts for people who come in contact with the enclosure
- Protection from splashing water.
Our IP54 enclosure designs rise above "standard" IP electrical enclosure designs, providing top quality, easily customized cabinets that will perform well in your application. Our advanced designs and manufacturing processes enable our staff to customize your enclosure efficiently and economically.
At Bison ProFab, we are committed to meeting the fast turnarounds and cost-savings you need without sacrificing quality and the high performance your expect from your IP54 electrical enclosure. We have built a reputation for providing customers with custom solutions at standard-model budgets.
Features of our cabinets include:
- Customizable metal finishes, including aluminum alloys, stainless steel, galvanized steel and carbon steel, to meet your application requirements. Finishes available include wet coat and powder coat painting, anodizing and alodining.
- Security and tamper-resistant hardware
- Environmental controls, including thermostats, heat strips, air conditioning, passive or fan-assisted venting and insulation
- Light switches
- Viewing windows
- Fuse blocks and power panels
- Casters, support legs and risers
- Range of installation options, including free-standing, pad mounted, wall mounted, pole mounted and walk-in
Bison ProFab is proud of its reputation for high quality, high performing enclosures. Our rigorous approach to manufacturing quality and efficiency, coupled with creative and innovative designs for custom applications, ensures that your IP54 electrical enclosure or cabinet will meet or exceed your expectations for performance, quality and value.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 800.825.5805.